Due to Cumbria’s rise into the Tier 4 restriction level, we have temporarily closed our doors.
Please take a moment to read our house rules, set out below;
- Cumbria has been placed in Tier 2: High alert.
- Last orders will be at 10pm, all customers must have vacated the premises by 11pm.
- We can only serve alcohol with a substantial meal.
- You may only visit with your own household or support bubble members.
- Staff and customers will wear face coverings. Customers may only remove their mask once they are seated at a table to eat or drink.
- We provide table service only. We are not taking bookings, please arrive and wait to be seated by a staff member. Upon entering you can sign our Track & Trace log-book or use or QR code.
- We have the NHS COVID-19 Track & Trace QR Code. There will be a poster upon entering the venue, as well as outside where you can check-in your visit.
Our General Rules & Policies
- Visit us only if you are feeling well.
- On arrival please use our sanitiser.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines and respect other customers personal space.
- Avoid close contact and touching other people.
- Don’t arrange to meet in large groups.
- Don’t move furniture – it has been carefully arranged for social distancing.
- If sitting outside, use alternate tables whenever possible.
- Card payment only – contactless preferable.
- If dining inside please wait to be seated.
- Table service only. Please do not order at the bar.
- Keep children seated and supervise their toilets visits.
- Keep the door open to improve ventilation and reduce contact with handles. If you are cold please ask to move to another table.
Using our Toilet Facilities
- A maximum of 2 people at any time.
- If busy please wait outside.
- Young children must be supervised.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you cough or sneeze it must be into a tissue and then disposed of.
- If do not have a tissue cough into your arm.
- For Gents – please use urinals and pedestal to stay socially distant.
- You must wear a face-covering when visiting the toilets.
For the time being, we are not taking bookings, please just come and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Our menu has been slightly reduced from our normal offering, this is to ensure the safety of our kitchen staff and also so the dishes we are offering are of the highest of standards.
Several hand sanitiser stations are in place around the building, we encourage you to use these regularly in addition to hand washing.
All touchpoints in public areas such as door handles, countertops, tabletops, soft seating etc. will be sanitised throughout the day.
Protocols are in place for all staff to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items.